Information SystemsCatlab is organized into physically separate laboratories that are connected informatically.
Catlab uses the software application MODULAB to manage petitions, validation of results, and the publication of analytical results. MODULAB was developed by WERFEN. Catlab has only one Modulab, for all the laboratories: the Central Laboratory in Viladecavalls, the Hospital Laboratory of the CST,the Hospital Laboratory of the HUMT and the Hospital Laboratory of the FHSJDM.
The high volume of samples and the different types of clients, together with the three interconnected laboratories, give Catlab a complex Information Systems structure.
- HCIS (Information System of the Mútua de Terrassa)
- Gestor Clínic (Information system of the Consorci Sanitari de Terrassa)
- ECAP (Information System of the ICS, Primary Care of CST, Primary Care of Mutua)
- PRO-H (Information system of the laboratory of the Hospital of Martorell)
- Informatic connection with 2 external laboratories.